Download Latest VLC for Android Audio and Video Players Ad-Free Apps
Table of Contents
VLC for Android v3.0.91 is one the best and complete media player app for Android mobile. This app comes with a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and also network streaming protocols. With this app, you can play any video as well as audio files, as well as network streams, network shares, and drives, as well as DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer, and filters, playing all weird audio formats. This app intends for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
This app is offered by Videolabs on Google PlayStore with 4.4 average users rating as well as a large number of downloads. It works with Android 2.3 or latest version. VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer, and also filters, playing all weird audio formats.
Features of VLC for Android v3.0.91:
- Ability to encode videos.
- Has a hardware accelerator.
- Multiple options for image size.
- The appropriate volume of the app
- Can play on TV using Chromecast.
- The appropriate volume of the app.
- Ability to synchronize voice as well as subtitles.
- Automatically detect all phone image files.
- Playback of all qualities including 4K quality.
- Help for downloading and also displaying subtitles.
- Light and also sound control also back as well as the fourth film.
- Has night mode with the ability to quickly mute.
- Supports MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, etc
- and also more…
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions. The VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files and allows to browse folders directly. This app has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustment, ts and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
Changes in VLC for Android v3.0.91:
- Fix subtitles not reloaded when multitasking.
- Fix forward/rewind actions with Assistant.
- Improve video player accessibility descriptions.
- Stability improvements.
- Misc. fixes.
- Video player: improve the use of seekbar with a remote.
- Fixing crashes on the main screen.
- Restore recommendations on Oreo.
- Update VLC core.
Permission Details :
✔ Read the contents of your USB storage, in order to read your media files on it.
✔ Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
✔ Full network access, to open network and internet streams.
✔ Prevent phone from sleeping in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
✔ Change your audio settings, in order to change audio volume.
✔ Modify system settings, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
✔ View network connections in order to monitor whether the device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
✔ Draw over other apps to start the popup menu.
✔ Control vibration to give feedback on the controls.
✔ Run at startup to set recommendations on Android TV launcher s