|Name||Visualization Video Maker [PRO]|
|Compatible with||Android 5.0 and up|
|Updated||Feb 7, 2023|
|MOD||Premium Features Unlocked|
Download Visualization Video Maker Pro v2.1.1 for Android.
Free download professional & fully unlocked version.
Visualization Video Maker Pro 2.1.1 App Info:
Table of Contents
Visualization Video Maker is a powerful, professional, and popular app for making videos and streaming music online in an attractive way. This amazing app was developed by Kotorimura Studio for Android.
This amazing application has more than one million installations from Google PlayStore by Android users around the world. This app is also able to earn a 3.9 average rating from users. i1apk regularly updates this app, So you can always download the updated & latest version from here.
Converting sounds into images is often referred to as music visualization. And music visualizers have been around for a while, but are currently gaining a new wave of popularity. People use them to produce podcasts, music videos, and social media posts.
If you are not a professional filmmaker but are looking for a free or affordable tool to create beautiful soundscapes and make videos to share on social networks, you know that making a music video that can stand out in the sea of content is not an easy task, but it is an easy and professional tool.
Easy to use:
Visualization Video Maker Pro app can make your work easy and deliver a fantastic result. This video & music visualization program allows the user to select a sound pattern and the program produces animated images using the selected music. Also, Social media content creators can produce stunning videos using this app.
- The possibility of previewing the video during the editing operation
- You can create unlimited video songs
- The possibility of creating unlimited text songs
- Add mute as well as unmute your favorite items
- The ability to backup and restore data saved as a low-volume file (ZIP)
- Video output format: dimensions 360p – 1080p and bit rate 200 – 30000kbps
- Spectrums: bar, line, circle, preset texture (default), and customized image texture
- Spectrum parameters: number of bars 256-10; peak line, thickness; color, transparency; texture color adjustment; Hz range, dB range and position, area size
- Image configuration: position, size; Color (brightness, contrast, saturation, transparency) and color balance, filters
- Text configuration: position, size, color; Predefined fonts (default)