Udemy – Java Application Performance Tuning and Memory Management 2022-2 [Free]
|Name||Udemy – Java Application Performance Tuning and Memory Management 2022-2|
|Compatible with||Any Video Players|
Get Udemy – Java Application Performance Tuning and Memory Management 2022-2 for free from here.
Complete course package with direct & high speed GDrive link.
Table of Contents
Discover how to enhance the performance of your Java applications by utilizing coding choices, benchmarking, performance tuning, and memory management with the Java Program Performance Tuning and Memory Management course provided by Udemy Academy. This course will equip you with the skills to diagnose and resolve performance issues in your applications, including selecting the best coding practices for optimal performance during the design process. You’ll delve into topics such as when to use ArrayList versus LinkedList, the efficiency of StringBuilder, and the effectiveness of lambda syntax in certain operations. Moreover, you’ll learn about several runtime arguments that can be configured to boost performance. The course also encompasses how the virtual machine manages memory and how the garbage collection process influences application performance.
Throughout this course, we will cover various topics such as the Just In Time compiler, performance testing and benchmarking, decompiling bytecode, and utilizing GraalVM as an alternative virtual machine. This is the second version of the course and is designed for all current versions of Java with long-term support including Java 8, Java 11, and Java 17. You can choose any of these versions, and you can use either Oracle or OpenJDK JVM. If you’re a developer working with other JVM languages such as Kotlin, Scala, or Groovy, the JVM configuration parts of this course are still applicable. Moreover, the course even includes a review on whether Kotlin offers better or worse performance than Java.
What you will learn in the Java Application Performance Tuning and Memory Management course:
- What can cause performance issues in our applications, and how to resolve them?
- The choices available to us as developers at design-time – how to make good coding choices for optimal performance.
- How to configure the virtual machine to provide better performance at run-time.
- The JVM’s Just In Time compiler.
- How the virtual machine manages memory.
- Performance testing and benchmarking.
Who is this course suitable for:
- Java programmers who are looking to deepen their knowledge of how the Java Virtual Machine works
- Application developers who have a problem with a poorly performing application
- All Java developers who want to be better programmers
Instructor: Matt Greencroft, Virtual Pair Programmers
Training level: Intermediate
Number of courses: 134
Training duration: 10 hours and 4 minutes
Download Java Application Performance Tuning and Memory Management 2022-2 [Free]
File Password – i1apk