Latest USB Media Explorer 9.1.0 Android OTG file transfer Software
Paid + All features unlocked
Transfer files between OTG or flash memory drive and Android device using USB Media Explorer. From the title of the application, it already cleared that this app is for file transfer with the USB drive. Yes! it makes a lot easier for sending as well as receiving files from various USB storage on your Android smartphone or tablet. It’s premium software that costs around $2.99, but here you can download it for free. So, Download USB Media Explorer 9.1.0 Full Paid APK from here.
USB Media Explorer (Previously known as Nexus Media Importer) is a powerful software that can stream and transfer music, video, images, and documents via a USB flash drive or card reader. Previously it just supports only Nexus device (5, 5X, 6, 6P, 7G1, 7G2, 9, 10) devices. But now it also supports other Android 4.0 or higher devices with USB Host support.
Hardware Requirements for USB Media Explorer:
Table of Contents
- An Android 4.0+ device. Please try the free “USB Photo Viewer” first if you do not have a Nexus device. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
- A USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable.
- A USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted.
How to Use
- If you are using a card reader, insert the flash memory card in the reader first.
- Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
- Then attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other devices.
- The application should launch automatically.
- The File Manager tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
- Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
- The navigation menu to change between Photos, Videos, Document, and the File Manager can be accessed by the three lines in the upper left-hand corner.
- If you have an issue, you can tap “Homesoft” from the About section under USB Media Explorer app for e-mail support.
- Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. So, due to the mind-boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free “Nexus Photo Viewer” first.
Notes for Using USB Media Explorer:
- A few people have reported issues with UME opening on startup. You can set “Launch Automatically” to “Never” in UME Settings.
- DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device’s warranty.
- Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
- This is a media streamer. Also, the media types not natively supported by Android will require third-party software. There are many excellent free as well as paid apps in the Play market.
- The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported but can be copied locally for use with another player.
- Nexus 10 users it appears the internal Android video player is broken in Android 5.x (Lollipop). So, please use one of the external players listed above.
Download USB Media Explorer 9.1.0 APK [Paid + Unlocked]
Get it on Google PlayStore
What’s new inside v9.1.0
- Improved Error Handling
- Crash fixes