|Name||Coursera – Core Java Specialization|
|Publisher||Coursera, Noel J. Bergman|
|Compatible with||Any Media Player|
Coursera – Core Java Specialization [Udemy] Course Download for Free.
2 Months complete course package with files.
Table of Contents
Core Java Specialization is a Java programming language basics specialization course. This course was published by Coursera Academy on Udemy. This Java specialization is part of a series of programming specializations derived from LearnQuest’s private boot camps. And it is designed to provide the skill set needed to be employed as an IT developer using Java at many companies. To be successful in this specialization, we recommend that you have an understanding of the principles of software development in any language.
LearnQuest offers basic programming expertise that can help you prepare. In the four courses of this specialization, you will quickly master the Java programming language and the packages that make up the rich set of its main libraries.
Core Java Specialization course info
This course provides hands-on exercises so you can practice your new skills. In the first course, it introduces you to the basics of the Java language. Course 2 provides instruction in object-oriented programming and how to use OO in Java. We will introduce Java classes, instances, and packages.
By the time you reach Step 3, you’ll be ready to move on to OOP concepts in Java, including inheritance and polymorphism. In Lesson 4, you will learn how to use selected parts of the Java SE class, including Generics, Collections, Java Streams, I/O, Exceptions, Annotations, and Enums. It also covers other important Java topics such as database connectivity, Java EE, and Spring. These topics come with more detailed information in other Java specializations.
What you will learn
- Learn the syntax and basic functions of the Java programming language
- Use object-oriented programming techniques to construct classes, create objects, and understand how to package solutions in Java.
- Learn how to implement inheritance and polymorphism in Java.
- Use selected parts of the large Java SE class library to improve your Java programming techniques.
Core Java Specialization course specifications
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Noel J. Bergman
- English language
- Education level: Intermediate
- Number of courses: 4
- Duration of training: 2 months including 10 hours of work per week