Auto Clicker Pro apk v3.6.2 is a useful auto tapping software. The most benefits of using this app, it does not require root access permission and it also comes with anti-detection mode. It’s a premium application, but from here you can download the latest complete unlocked apk for free.
With the help of this auto-clicker application, you can choose any part of the screen to click or swipe at any time. Loop Mode This app lets you loop times the loop until the stop button is pressed and the loop runs for a specified time. You can also save and upload your desired settings. Another important feature of this software is its anti-detection capability. With this feature, you can prevent clicks on the same position on the screen, which is possible with a small random movement and prevents the game manufacturer from detecting automatic clicks. This Android application is designed and published by Karta Studio.
You can also try: APK Extractor – Creator Premium (Unlocked)
Key Features of Auto Clicker Pro – Tapping 3.6.2
Table of Contents
- You can easily record your gestures
- Press the [Record] button to start recording gestures!
- You can set the click time to match your set requirements
- Long press and short press time can be set freely
- Touchpoints can be hidden or displayed at any time
- Change the frequency of clicks at any time
- Quickly change click frequency with one click
- Loop until the stop button is pressed
- Loop for time up
- Can avoid clicking the same coordinates, do small distance random displacement, avoid game company detection
- Choose your favorite toolbar theme
- Freely sort button order, or hide unwanted features
- Vertical or horizontal toolbar
- And More…
Download Link: Auto Clicker Pro [Paid] apk
File Size: 1.6 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Latest Version Changes:
– Recording gestures
– You can easily record your gestures
– Press the [Record] button to start recording gestures!