WiFi Analyzer Pro is a powerful and very handy application for analyzing WiFI on Android. This software analyzes the network and notifies you if issues come up. You can recognize this app easily for beginners and do not have to be an IT expert. Without knowing how quick the connection works or what it means, you can diagnose problems. For experts, this software checks the latency of the Wi-Fi network, and the DNS disconnection. It’s a paid edition software that grants you access to all the features pack. Download directly the latest version paid from the below download section for free.
Key Features of WiFi Analyzer Pro 3.2.2 App:
Table of Contents
- Find who uses your Wifi! Detect all connected network devices, scan your wireless network
- It supports both the 2.4 GHz as well as the 5 GHz channels
- Check wifi security problems
- Analyze signal strength and latency (ping)
- Detect crowded channels, verify DNS working
- Detailed information about your network and your access point including the vendor of the Access Point, frequency, channel width, security level and DHCP info, BSSID (router MAC address).
- Directly open router settings
- It will pick the best available channel for you
- Wifi analytics with WiFi network type: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Ad-free UI experience!
- Customized devices with WiFi Analyzer Pro APK
- Scan more networks
- Send logs to Internet provider
- Get new features and bug fixes faster
- And More…
Note for Android 6 (Marshmallow): You just need to enable the Location service (Settings> Location) otherwise the application will not work properly. This is a problem that exists in Android 6.0 (without doing this, the application will not find networks. You can also try: Network Monitor Mini Pro APK – Monitoring Software
Download Link: WiFi Analyzer Pro APK 3.2.2
File Size: 5.9 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
What’s new in v3.2.2:
- Added 6 GHz (Wi-Fi 6E) support (beta)
- Updated MAC device database
- Save&load some missing settings on the “Channels” and “Best Channels” tabs
- Minor bug fixes