WaveEditor for Android Pro v1.90 complete unlocked audio recorder & editor app for Android. It is a powerful & professional software for audio editing, recording as well as mastering. It also supports a variety of file formats, making it suitable for converting audio formats and media playback. This app is provided for Android by Sound-Base Audio Studio, LLC. You can download the full version of this program for free from here.
Key Features of WaveEditor Pro:
- Mixing and editing Multi-Track
- WAV or MP3 recording formats
- Visual instruments (FFT, oscilloscope, spectrometer)
- Supported formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2 , Sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
- Supported output formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
- Independent audio recording inside the editor
- USB microphone support (more info: https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-usb-microphone-support/)
- Internal file browser for uploading and saving files
- 32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Single sample editing
- Ability to zoom, merge and select
- Macro operations such as fade, invert, and rotate
- Amplitude measurement
- Ability to Undo/redo and copy and paste
- Compact display settings for smaller devices
- Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
- A useful tool to convert separate audio format
- And More…
Suggested App: YouCut – Video Editor Pro for Android [Full Unlocked]
Pro Version Unlocked:
- All ads removed
- Getting out no longer needs to validate/watch ads
- All current and future plugins
- The complete list of plugins includes Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Reverb, Filter, Parametric EQ,
File Size: 7.9 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
What’s New inside v1.90
Status bar is no longer hidden.
Added tone generator effect available to all users.
Fixed inaccuracy in FFT & Spectrogram frequency readout.
The effect channel selector is disabled if the effect does not support channel selection.
Fixed cursor position breaking bounds while looping.
Reverted Pitch Correction effect to the previous version.
Fixed issue when exporting a selected track causing the main track to be included.
Fixed issue causing browsers search function to not work.
Added ability to save projects.