Download SQLite Editor Master Pro APK v2.99 – SQL Database Editing App for Android
Table of Contents
SQLite Editor Master Pro is a very useful software for editing SQLite databases. This tiny app is much powerful to edit nearly any database. Performances include browser/table data editor, query editor, table output, CSV file import, and more. Users of rooted devices can use this program to edit programs that have an internal database. So, if you are a SQLite programmer then download and install the SQLite Editor Master Pro APK 2.99 app now from here for Free.
What Is SQLite?
SQLite is a C-language library that actualizes a little, quick, independent, high-unwavering quality, full-highlighted, SQL database motor. It is the most utilized database mechanism on the planet.
SQLite is incorporated with every single cell phone and most PCs and comes packaged inside innumerable different applications that individuals utilize each day.
Why we prefer SQLite Editor Master Pro?
Compared to other existing SQLite applications, this app is smaller, more compact, more user-friendly, and compatible with most features and the fastest SQLite management and editing feature.
- Fastest as well as optimized, support large SQLite databases
- An easy as well as simple user interface, screen theme/color choice
- Very small footprint
- Have almost everything that android users need
Key Features of SQLite Editor Master Pro Android App:
- Hot System Apps – Rooted System Fix Wi-Fi tethering, Phone settings, contacts, system settings, configure app databases, etc.
- Rooted System browse system files in a rooted system and configure.
- Create/drop Sqlite databases
- Create/drop/modify SQLite tables
- View table data
- Sort table data by simply tapping on the column headers (first tap – ascending, second tap – descending)
- Export table data to CSV
- Import highly configurable CSV data into Table
- Add, delete, update table row
- Copy table row to the clipboard by double-tapping on a row
- Query Maker to build custom queries and save queries, easy to use interface
- Pre-generated SQL Select Queries for existing tables.
- Save SQL queries that can be used later.
- Delete saved queries that are not needed.
- Import existing queries.
- View/Copy table definition, triggers, views in the database.
- Close table data, clone table schema, etc
- In the table list page, the long press has many options such as clone schema, clone data, drop/rename table, etc.
- History of recently opened SQLite databases.
- Scheduler for data export (Schedule onetime/daily) to export results of a query into a file.
- And More…
Supported Android Versions: Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Download Links [Paid + Unlocked APK]
What’s new SQLite Editor Master Pro?
- Bug fixes as well as performance enhancements