ShareMe (MiDrop) (Completely Free + Ad-Free) – One of the simplest as well as powerful direct wifi file transferring application. This program works without an internet connection or mobile data, and with its help, you can transfer files 200 times faster than Bluetooth and with a maximum speed of 50 MB per second.
The ShareMe app comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface. Also, it allows you to share files with one touch and without difficult steps. This Android file transfer tool was developed and published by Xiaomi Inc. and can be installed on all Android devices.
Key Features of ShareMe (MiDrop) App:
Table of Contents
- Transfer as well as share different types of files
- Share pictures, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime
- Share files without internet or mobile data
- File transfer really fast, 200 times faster than Bluetooth
- Mi Drop File transfer is really fast, 200 times faster than Bluetooth
- Transfer files between all Android devices
- Has a simple, clean and user-friendly interface
- Categorize all files (e.g., music, apps, images) for easy finding and sharing
- Possibility to continue stopped transfers
- The only file transfer tool without ads on the market
- Share photos, music, videos, apps, documents and other file types with unlimited file size and no size limit
- Multi-language support
- And More…
Transfer & share all kinds of files. Quickly share images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime. Transfer all kinds of files to your friends in a few seconds. Transfer files without using mobile data or connecting to the network at all. Free of network connection. Free. of mobile data. Lightning-fast speed. All Android devices are supported!
How to Transfer files between Android and PC in Mi Drop :
- First, connect your phone as well as the computers in the same WiFi.
- Open the ShareMe / Mi Drop app on your phone and select Connect to a computer from the menu.
- Then click the Start button.
- Next, select the storage memory (internal memory or SD card).
- In the next step, an FTP address (for example ftp://192.168.1.1:2121) will be provided to you, which you must enter in your Internet browser or file explorer on your computer.
- In this section, you can transfer files between your computer and your phone.
- You can change the storage location of the files on your phone from the application settings menu and the Destination folder section.
Installation File: ShareMe (MiDrop)
File Size: 5.4MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.