|Title||Planit Pro: Photo Planner|
|Developer||PlanIt Photo Inc.|
|Updated On||April 17, 2020|
|Minimum Requirement||4.2 and up|
Download Planit Pro APK – Full Paid Android Photo Planner for Free
Planit Pro: Photo Planner (Paid) is special photo software for photographers. Especially built for landscape photographers, travel photographers, nature photographers or those who are exceptional to the evening as well as night photography. Horizon, time-lapse imaging, comet, Milky Way astrophotography interest.
Photographers utilize a range of resources to imagine the scenario in advance with Planit Pro APK. Some of the tools are smartphone apps nowadays. PlanIt! PlanIt! A multifunctional approach that allows the photographer to use the technologies of projected and simulating landscape navigation (VR, AR, etc.) in combination with sun, moon, stars, and galaxies in the Milky Way to capture an image.
Key Features of Planit Pro: Photo Planner App:
- Location scouting such as GPS coordinates, elevations, distance, elevation gain, clear view, focal length
- Comes with Depth of field (DoF), hyperfocal distance as well as the panorama
- Ephemeris features such as the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset time and direction
- Twilight time, special hours of the day, sun/moon finder, major stars
- Constellations, nebulae azimuth as well as elevation angle
- Star trail planning, time-lapse calculation, and simulation, milky way searching
- Exposure/ND filter calculator, light meter, bulb timer, rainbow position prediction, also can perform tide search, etc.
- All the information is either represented on the map as an overlay or visually presented in a simulated viewfinder (VR, picture, or street view), So just like you look through your camera’s viewfinder.
- More than 10,000+ installation with 4.8/5 average users rating
Supported Android OS: Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
What’s new inside v9.9.3
- Reorganized the settings screen, remove some uncommon ones, changed some order.
- Added the furthest distance setting to allow the user to set how far the ground contour is drawn.
- Also, fixed some bugs introduced by the last realistic milky way change.