PingTools Pro (Fully Unlocked) – designed for both professional purposes as well as nonprofessional purposes. If you are a network guy, then you must try it to taste the cool functionality of this software. It makes the task easier to search and find the IP address, Wi-Fi router information, external IP, ISP, and more. So, Download the latest unlocked apk now from here for free.
|File Name||PingTools Pro|
|Mod Features||Paid + Unlocked|
|Current Version||4.51 Pro|
|Updated On||August 7, 2020|
|Minimum Requirement||5.0 and up|
PingTools Pro – A Powerful Android Networking Tool
PingTools Pro Pay is the name of a unique and powerful collection of networking tools. The StreamSoft has built and released for Android OS. With a simple look at this program’s set of features and functions, it may be one of the most unusual and perhaps the only high-performance networking applications with many operational and advanced features.
Includes the ability to customize the user interface color scheme too, which is nice. Great app for network admins, it saved me a lot after using it. I love the latency/packet loss tool – very handy. The team has done a really good job adding new features. It would more handy if add some kind of Android widget would be really cool to see info at a glance, like current IP.
Because of the set of features used in the Android PingTools Pro device, we’re just going to introduce some of its features and implement them slightly later. Ping Thales ‘ first and most widely used feature is the IP toolkit that enables you to view and control the router’s IP address and external IP.
- IP data tools such as IP router display, external IP, isp information, etc.
- Unique Watcher system for checking the status of resources and checking the network anywhere
- Intelligent and super local network system
- A set of standard parameters and ping- related tools
- Analysis of sent command and response of various parameters
- Use the Traceroute tool for system administrators
- Supports a multi-threaded scanner protector
- A tool for displaying IP information and domain of various sites
- The smart scanner displays UPnP devices on local area networks
- Bonjour Professional Browser
- Ability to scan WiFi subnet
- A useful tool for network troubleshooting
- And More…
Installation File: PingTools Pro
File Size: 7.6MB
Installation Requirements: Android 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
What’s new inside v4.51
- LAN scanner improved
- Ability to create a shortcut of any tool
- Watcher improved with http response validation
- Dozens of other fixes and improvements