Periodic Table 2021 Pro v7.7.0 APK – Best periodic table application for Android,
Free Download Professional and fully unlocked version
Periodic Table 2021 Pro is one of the best periodic tables for your Android smartphone or tablet. You can access the periodic table at any time and place just by turning on the screen and solving your needs to solve problems. Find out more about the wonderful and enigmatic world of chemistry by downloading and using this app. Also, you will discover many interesting answers to the questions that you may have when learning about such an exciting scientific field as chemistry.
What is Periodic Table 2021 Pro Chemistry in your pocket?
When it comes to understanding how things work and what they are made of, chemistry is the science that deals with substances and the principles that control how they react. Because of chemical bonds, all substances are made of atoms, which can then form molecules. It’s at the level of chemical elements and their compounds that chemistry primarily deals with these interactions.
This system (Mendeleev’s periodic table) classifies chemical elements according to how much their various properties depending on the charge on their atomic nucleus. Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev established periodic law in 1869 and this system illustrates it graphically. Mendeleev’s original version, created in 1869-1871, proved that an element’s qualities were tied to the atomic mass of its constituent atoms.
Suggested app for you: PhyWiz – Physics Solver Pro (Complete Unlocked)
Features of Periodic Table 2021 Pro:
All 118 elements of this table are placed in this startup with high accuracy. With just one touch, you will have access to the properties of each of them, including atomic number, reactivity, core properties, and more. Zoom in on any part of the table you want so you never make a mistake reading the information. It is necessary to know that this powerful program’s features do not end with the mentioned explanations. It is better not to simply skip the list of isotopes and the molar mass calculator! To better understand each element of the electron shell diagram, examine them and make sure that all the information is uniquely stored in your memory.
- A list of the isotopes of elements and the properties associated with each isotope. An isotope is an atom of a chemical element that differs from another atom of the same element only in terms of its atomic weight from another atom of the same element.
- This table of solubility of salts, acids, and bases is essential for anyone studying chemistry. This app is especially handy at the high school or college level. Solubility is the ability of a substance to form homogeneous systems with other substances – solutions in which the substance retains its individual atoms, ions, molecules, or particles – by combining with other substances in the presence of other substances. The solubility table uses to ensure that the correct reaction conditions during the reaction. Because the creation of a precipitate (irreversibility of the reaction) is one of the conditions for the response. The solubility table will assist you in determining whether or not a precipitate has formed. Consequently, whether or not the reaction has occurred or has not occurred.
- A molar calculator is a tool that may be used to compute the molar mass of a chemical compound that is composed of a number of different chemical elements.
- There are no advertisements.
- View of a table with a 4x zoom
Periodic Table 2021. Chemistry in your pocket app developed by JQ Soft [Russia]. This app is so popular, already installed by more than 1,000,000+ users from Google PlayStore. It also got a 4.4 average user ratings out of 5. From here (i1apk.com) you can directly download the latest fully unlocked apk for free.
File Size: 12.80 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10, Android Red Velvet Cake, v12 Snow Cone or latest version.
What’s new inside v7.7.0 :