|Name||Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy)|
|Publisher||Ing. Victor Michel Gonzalez Galvan|
|Compatible with||Android 5.1 and up|
|Updated||Jun 26, 2023|
|MOD||Premium Features Unlocked|
Download Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) Mod v3.5.4 – human skeleton anatomy application!
Mod version unlocked the professional version with no ads, no ratings & more.
Beneath the layers of flesh and skin, all of us humans have bones that help us move, resist blows, and protect some internal organs! Usually, those who are interested in medical science are constantly trying to get enough information in this field. Information that helps them make better decisions for their patients when faced with problems. In any case, we are here today to introduce you to a unique app in the field of identifying the anatomy of the human body, the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy).
Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy)
Table of Contents
Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) is a 3D anatomy application of the human body skeleton. This app was developed by Ing. Victor Michel Gonzalez Galvan and published on Google Play. This app is a suitable solution for the detailed examination of the skeletal system of the human body.
Different Body Parts 3D Skeleton:
One of the most important features of this app is the support of different parts of the skeleton. From the skeleton of the hands and feet to the human skull, which you can easily observe and examine.
As is clear from the name of the program. Complete three-dimensional images & information presentation is an another interesting feature of this app. So that you will be able to rotate the desired skeleton in different directions and monitor its details.
Easy to view & learn:
If you think that the writing on each section is bothering you, just touch an option so that you will no longer see any words on the model you want. All the different parts of the skeleton are placed in different categories. And it makes the process of selecting and checking them easier. When you select a part of the skeleton; Its color will change.
Another point that has drawn the attention of those interested in medical sciences to the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) program is the provision of complete and supplementary explanations. If needed, complete and comprehensive information about the selected model and its different parts will be provided to you with just a hint, which will greatly help your scientific growth.
Key Features of Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy)
- Access to the complete anatomy of the human skeleton
- Classification of all the different parts of the skeleton in various groups
- Presentation of the anatomy of various parts in the form of 3D models
- The possibility of rotating the models, examining them from different angles, or zooming in on certain parts
- Providing complete explanations related to the various selected parts
- Display the reference of all available materials for more access to scientific materials
- There are no restrictions on your choices or reviews
- A very simple as well as easy user interface for maximum benefit
- Ads Removed / Disabled.
- Rating Dialog Removed / Disabled.
- Ads Related Activity & Code Removed / Disabled.
- Analytics / Crashlytics Removed / Disabled.
- Receivers, Services, And Providers Removed / Disabled.
- Google Play Services Check Removed / Disabled.
- Google Play Store Install Package Removed / Disabled.
- Play Services, Transport, and Firebase Properties Removed.
- All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed.
- Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
- Mod Apk Size 38.9 Mb.