Video Player – OPlayer is one of the most powerful audio files as well as a video playing app for Android. Now no need to install or use two different players for playing audio or video file separately. It’s a premium edition player, but from here you can download the latest fully unlocked apk file for free.
Many people usually use two separate players, which often slows down smartphones and delays the execution of tasks. Video and audio files are played by two different players. We want to introduce you to a wonderful as well as a complete player in this article, which lets you play music and videos in a single interface. OPlayer – All Format Video Player by OLIMSOFT CO. LTD.
OPlayer comes with special features that allow you to quickly play all sorts of video and audio formats in one setting and ensure the highest quality in the execution of your files. Remember to use the hardware accelerator and call your favorite subtitles quickly. Maybe the live stream which allows you to experience a smooth flux without the help of different protocols is one of the most important elements of this player that distinguishes them from other programs.
A suggested app which you can try: Video Player All Format Premium (UPlayer)
Key Features of OPlayer – All Format Video Player:
- Supports a variety of video formats such as MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS, and…
- Supports a variety of audio formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, DTS, AC3, EAC3, AAC, FLAC, APE, CUE, AMR, OGG VORBIS and…
- It also supports a variety of protocols such as HTTP, FTP, SAMBA, RTP, RTSP, MMS, and…
- Very high-quality playback of video and audio files
- Hardware accelerator system
- Ability to call different subtitles
- Night mode and silent
- Automatic detection of internal memory and SD card files
- Share videos with your friends
- And More…
File Size: 108.7 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Latest Version Chagelogs:
- Adapt to Android TV.
- Add eye-care mode.
- Also added a new theme for VIP users.
– For files have playback issue: try FFMPEG decoding in the settings page, or turn off hardware decoding
– For music files that can’t be played when the screen locked: Make sure the OPlayer background activity management in the system settings has been changed to allow