The Opensignal – 5G, 4G, 3G Internet & WiFi Speed Test is a very popular app for connectivity and signal testing. Opensignal speed tests measure the signal strength as well as mobile connectivity. It runs a 5-second download test, a 5-second upload test, and a ping test to provide you with a reliably precise calculation of the internet speed that you are likely to encounter. The speed test is carried out on popular CDN servers on the Internet. With the middle range of samples, the Internet speed result is determined. From here download the latest apk file to install on any device.
This Opensignal app enables its users to visualize cell towers on satellite maps and choose the best-covered areas and towers to communicate with mobile networks. The map displays signal intensity down to the street with the aid of speed testing and local user signal info. You can check your coverage prior to your travel, check the internet and download strength in distant areas with the network stats on the local network operators, and arrange the best local SIM for other providers in the region.
Suggested app: Network Manager Pro APK (Paid, Full)
Key Features of Opensignal Android App:
- Displays the strongest cell towers on the screen
- Test the download, upload, and ping speed of the connection network
- It also supports a variety of network connections
- Storage of all test results with accessibility
- Compare coverage and connection quality on the map
- Get access to the fastest free Wi-Fi connections with a map
- Very simple as well as easy user interface
- And More…
File Size: 7.2 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Latest Version Changelogs:
Bug fixes and performance improvements