Download NetMonitor Pro 1.63 Patched Software for Android Cellular Network Monitoring
Table of Contents
Full Paid + Features Unlocked of NetMonitor Pro is an application for mobile network monitoring of 2G / 3G / 4G network monitoring. Dual-SIM devices are also supported. To view the mobile map of BTS, the file must be uploaded. For cell network technicians this program can be helpful.
The NetMonitor version 1.63 Pro is much stronger than the free standard edition. You can access all premium characteristics costing about $4.99 on Google Play Market, but you can download this for free from here (i1apk.com).
The application features of NetMonitor Pro Android:
- GSM / WCDMA / LTE / CDMA network facilities and online signal tracking
- Control and analytical methods
- 2 × 1, 4 × 2 and 4 × 3 widgets include two SIM cards
- Shows the strength of the signal in the status bar. Large network data in notifications
- Signal power as well as network information in Notification on Android Wear watches
- Keep millions of measurements even more in a database and view them offline
- Dark as well as light themes to apply
- Collect background data for both SIMs
- Network display technology and signal strength on the map
- Show on the map (BTS file needed) distance measurement (sphere coordinate measuring angle)
- Site Explorer (BTS file required)
- Map styles (long touch on map)
- Get output to CSV and KML
- Output map data to KML
- Share each time you use the app using the export/import session in JSON format
- Export list of unique cellular networks
- Measurement statistics
- Upload and use external BTS file with additional cellular data
- Copy and analyze SQLite databases on a computer
- And More…
This network monitoring software is a product of Vitaly V for Android 5.1 or the latest version. On Google PlayStore it installs by more than 1,000+ paid users from all over the world.
What’s new inside v1.63
- Now you can see all Sites on Map.
- Fix freezing of cell data for Android 10.
- Android 10 support. Please report problems if any.
- Carrier Aggregation bandwidths indication. For Android 9 and higher. This new feature may be not implemented by some manufacturers.
- Bug fixing.