|File Name||Naptime Premium|
|Updated On||May 28, 2020|
|Minimum Requirement||Android 7.0 and up|
Download Naptime Premium – Super Doze mode 8.1.5 [Fully Unlocked] for Android
Naptime – powerful software to improve or battery life with doze mode. This app maximizes the power of default doze mode to increase the battery backup. Save battery power by optimizing the device’s standby mode and intelligently managing background actions. To activate Doze mode, the device must be in standby mode and the screen must be turned off. So, Download Naptime Premium 8.1.5 APK to extent your smartphone battery life.
In fact, if the system is not in use the feature is to be activated. The new mode of this feature saves more batteries and is immediately switched on, whether the unit is in standby or non-standby mode. Doze allows the operating system to access the network for a short time when you put your mobile phone in a standby mode in your pocket. Under this situation, you should be assured that incidents like warnings or major alerts should never be overlooked. Doze for Marshmallow, Nougat, and Oreo are certainly the best feature of Android.
Key Characteristics of Naptime Premium:
- Using the Naptime Premium app, go to the “Aggressive doze” option (and assume your device is rooted). Slow down. When your device’s screen turns on, everything returns to normal. It’s just like magic. If you don’t want to use the “Aggressive doze”, you can set all the options in the doze framework. Each item comes with a description.
- To use the Naptime feature on a rootless device, you must
allow DAMP to run this command via ADB: adb -d shell pm grant com.franco.doze android.permission.DUMP
- You must also grant WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS:
adb -d shell pm grant com.franco.doze android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
- After granting these two licenses, you will be able to use Naptime without any problems.
Supported Android OS: Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10, or latest version.
Changes in Naptime Premium v8.1.5:
- Nothing really exciting for you, but tons of reliability improvements for your doze to be properly applied when you need it to
There was a change in which made some devices misreport Naptime as using too much power. That is incorrect, Naptime never used or uses any power what-so-ever.
In the meantime, the change has been reverted
Drop a review on the Play Store or upgrade to Naptime+, helps me a lot to support my family!
Required Permissions to Install
Wi-Fi connection information
view Wi-Fi connections
Device & app history
retrieve system internal state
modify secure system settings
receive data from Internet
connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
full network access
access Bluetooth settings
run at startup
toggle sync on and off
read sync settings
prevent device from sleeping
modify system settings
view network connections
pair with Bluetooth devices