MobileSheetsPro Music Viewer APK v3.2.6 – Android music tab reading and management application
Free Download Professional Edition
MobileSheetsPro Music Viewer is a music sheet reading and management application for Android. This app helps you to access all the music tabs at any time and manage them in a very professional way. So now you can start playing the instruments without touch the display. The entire sheet will begin scrolling automatically. Use the annotation function to personalize individual pages and add annotations to the tabs. To play flawless music, you’ll be able to take advantage of the metronome at your disposal and ensure that the music you’re playing is free of errors.
Key Features of MobileSheetsPro Music Viewer 3.2.6 App:
- Several working modes and distinct page views
- Fully automatic scrolling mode for various pages
- Annotate to mark music
- Custom audio player according to your rating!
- Customize pages and crop them to suit your requirements
- Link points for repetitions and fast jumping between pages
- It supports multiple file types such as images, PDFs, text files, and…
- Manual as well as automatic collecting to completely eliminate unnecessary margins
- It also supports group lists and collections
- And More…
MobileSheetsPro Music Viewer app is developed by Zubersoft [Oregon]. It’s a premium application and it will cost 12.99$ which has already been purchased and installed by more than 50,000+ users. With 4.7 average feedback rating out of 5, it is one of the best applications in this category. From here you can directly download the latest complete version apk for free. You can also download – Pulsar Music Player Pro for Android
File Size: 51.95 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
What’s new inside v3.2.6 :
- Fixed issue on some devices where annotating in the two-page display mode would result in the second page being displayed incorrectly
- Fix the issue that could result in annotations still showing up after being deleted until the next screen refresh
- Modified the clock display to properly respect the user’s selection for 12 or 24-hour format
- Also fixed error with the pen tool after deleting a layer
- See release notes for the full list of changes