Download Handy GPS 33.8 (Fully Paid) – Indian Hindi GPS Android Converter Finder app
Table of Contents
Handy GPS is a very useful true navigation tool designed based on real-world data. Especially build to help outdoor sports such as hiking, mountaineering, mountain biking, boating, and hiking. This software is easy to use which also works well even in a remote country because it does not require a network connection. This application is a perfect safeguard for your outdoor adventure.
Move finger on Handy GPS cool navigation to search, find, register, and return home. This allows you to work with UTM coordinates or latitude/longitude, so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Road locations, as well as the route logs, are registered in the field and you can see them later in Google Earth.
Main Base App features:
- Display your current location in easting / northing (UTM) or latitude / longitude
- Display your speed, direction of travel, and total travel distance in both Imperial / US units
- Ability to save your current location as an intermediate station, and the ability to save a path list to show that you were there.
- Ability to import route logs and intermediate and exit stations to Google Earth, KML and GPX files
- Possibility to manually enter stations between roads in UTM coordinates or latitude/longitude
- You can navigate to an intermediate station with the “Goto” screen using the right directions or compass
- Audible alarm adjacent to goto screen
- It has a magnetic compass screen (only on devices with mag sensors)
- Calculate the local magnetic tendency when starting using the IGRF-11 model, for use on the goto screen
- Ability to display a simple map of your current location, or a saved intermediate station, or a Google Map if you can connect to data
- Support for WGS84 data worldwide with Australian data and AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, AGD, GDA, AMG, and MGA map networks. (You can also use WGS84 for NAD83 maps).
- Displays satellite locations and graphical signal strengths
- Ability to display simple or MGRS grid refs
- The distance and direction between the stations along the way
- It has online help pages
- Products tested by the developer
- And More…
The compass tool that comes with Handy GPS is very useful for outdoor tours & travels. Normally compass tools are two types of magnetic and electronics. Here this app offers the magnetic compass which also known as a magnetometer. It uses the smartphone built-in magnetic sensor which has 3-axes that align themselves along with the coordinates at which the device is present. As its a hardware-based technology and is therefore quite accurate.
Download Links [Fully Paid]
Supported Android OS: Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Apart from all the above base version features, the paid edition also includes dozens of useful features. You can purchase the premium edition app from the official Playstore or Download Handy GPS for Free from bellow given direct download links.
Key Features of Handy GPS Full Paid Edition App:
- Ad-Free user interface
- An infinite number of waypoints and track log points.
- Email or SMS your location to a friend as a clickable map link.
- Email your waypoints and tracklogs as KML or GPX file.
- Supports common datums such as NAD83 (US), OSGB36 (UK), NZTM2000 (NZ), SAD69 (South America) and ED50 (Europe), and you can configure your own custom datums, including local grid systems.
- UK grid refs with two letter prefixes can be shown if OSGB datum selected.
- Elevation profile.
- GPS averaging mode.
- Take photos and record voice memos, geo-located with KML files for easy viewing on a PC.
- Geo-tag photos, and/or have the coordinates and bearing “burnt” into the image.
- Sunrise and set times.
- Export data to CSV file.
- Create waypoint by triangulation, or projecting using an entered distance and bearing.
- Compute length, area, and elevation change for tracklog.
- Offline map support by downloading tiles from map tile servers, or using their own map images.
- Compute calories.
- Optional background image.
- Optional location sharing on the web.
- Spoken distance and direction guidance on the goto page.
What’s new in the latest Handy GPS full:
33.8: Fixed issues with the smartwatch version of the app.
33.7: Updated magnetic declination table. Updated smartwatch support.
33.6: When you press the “Handy GPS is currently running” notification, open the app. Trim white space from entered session names.
33.5: Added option to export tracklogs as polygons in the KML file.