With GPS Data + 5.1 application you can check the signal quality, test the GPS module, check your position/location, know the number of satellites, know the signal quality, and do several other things. This is the best GPS testing, positioning, and detection software. You can use this software to search, diagnose, and fix problems in your GPS if your GPS navigation is malfunctioning.
Table of Contents
GPS Data Plus Android App:
For all GPS users, GPS Data + is an essential application. This software offers users all GPS system details, ratings, satellites, GPS signal power, GPS detection, and testing, a lovely user interface with different color topics as well as advertisements.
1) Sky tab + signal view – Displays the sky map of the satellite position in relation to the device in the sky. Each small circle represents a satellite with the right color for the signal strength and status.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites associated with the device. Each row represents a satellite. With this list, all the details about satellite PRN number, satellite repair information, signal strength and type: GPS / GLONASS. Elevation and horizontal height are available.
3) Info tab – In this section all important information is available:
a. Location information – latitude, longitude, altitude
b. Signal information – accuracy, fixed satellites, first fixed time (FFT)
c. Motion information – speed, direction
4) World tab – Provides a world map view of the device, as well as a display of the global position of the sun and the daylight/darkness area. Local time and UTC of GPS are also available, sunrise and sunset times are also available.
5) Geocoding tab – geographic code address to the world position!
Provide different units of measurement:
a) Speed: metric – kmph, imperial – mph, offshore – node
b) Distance: metric – meter, imperial – foot
c) Position units: seconds, minutes, degrees
Test and detect your device GPS. A-GPS Xtra Data management is available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download the new A-GPS Xtra Data
- Availability of GPS and GLONASS
- Satellite sky view – Signal strength and signal quality
- GPS accurate information
- Location: Latitude, longitude, altitude
- Constant time, accuracy, speed, and GPS direction
- See sunset, sunrise, night darkness map
- three attractive color themes
Installation File: GPS Data+ APK
File Size: 4.8 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Latest Version Changes
- Updated to support newest system version: Android 10
- SBAS, Galileo, Beidou satellites support
- User interface refresh to meet new material design
- User interface readability improvements
- Added new “Map” tab with current user position
- Stability improvements
- IRNSS/NavIC support