Fake GPS Location Pro (Unlocked) is an advanced GPS location spoofing app for Android. It will change the current GPS location to anywhere you want. It’s very useful especially if you don’t want to be tracked by any apps. Generate a fake location that works as your current location for all other apps that track your location.
What is Fake GPS Location Pro
Most of the Android app, websites, or third-party services need GPS location access. Most of those app uses your location for something that you use or need. But few untrusted apps can use your data for tracking you even without your knowledge. Using the Fake Location Pro can save you from tracked by any third-party apps or games.
Set a virtual GPS location on this app, so that other apps thinks you are there. You can use this application to test GPS in applications, find people in different cities, move your GPS from one city to another without moving, geotag for photography, share location on social networks, or Use the title excuse to show that you are somewhere else.
3 Modes of Location
- Fixed mode: This mode turns the device location into a fake coordinate. You can use it to change your real place and pretend you are somewhere else. You can test this mode in any application that uses your fixed location.
- Track mode: track mode places the device in predetermined direction changes. This mode can simulate walking, cycling, and driving at different speeds. You can test this mode in tracking programs.
- Joystick mode: Joystick mode is the most advanced setting in GPS hoaxing. It supports walking, cycling, driving, and flight mode. You can go anywhere and test it in any app and game.
Fake GPS Location Pro takes very little time to boot up and detect the current location data. It works disconnection-free, no lagging, also it will never expose your real location, never leaked your IP. You can use it with any VPN app which works with this app without any conflict. Most importantly it has no lag at all. Best app of it’s kind, actually, it offers the most advanced features compared to other similar apps.
Installation File: Fake GPS Location Pro
File Size: 5.5 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
How to Setup
- You need to enable “Allow Mock Locations” in the phone’s Development Settings.
- It is recommended that you change the location mode to “GPS Only”.
- Make sure you run Fake GPS Location before running your application.
Fake GPS Location Pro Latest Version Changelogs
- Neater and cleaner user interface
- Fixed walking and cycling speed bug in the route mode
- Added the option to edit saved address text in the fixed and route modes
- Removed loading progress bar in the mode pages
- Improved battery performance
- Fixed bug for route preview crashing on long routes
- Fixed add button appearing randomly
- Also, fixed bug for route preview not zooming in small devices
- Fixed location delay and joystick lag on devices with lower CPU
- Added bearing
- Minor bug fixes