DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro is a very handy application for using your smartphone as a PC webcam. if you don’t have a laptop or dedicated webcam on your PC then there is a solution for you. Using this application you can join a video call or conference meeting on your computer. Pro edition unlocked complete features access with no restriction on using times and more. From the below download section, you can directly download DroidCamX Pro APK v6.9.8 for free.
With DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro simply convert your smartphone into a wireless webcam. So, now without a webcam, you can chat on Skype, Google+, and other applications. DroidCamX also offers you to use your Android phone camera as IP or CCTV camera on almost any network through your Internet browser. Use this software as a pet, spy, or surveillance camera. The program works with a computer client component that connects to the PC with an Android device and installs Webcam drivers. You can import, update and download more information from your PC by simply visiting www.dev47apps.com.
Suggested App for You: Camera Scanner, Scan Documents – Rapid Scanner Pro APK
Key Features of DroidCamX Pro 6.9.8 PC Webcam App:
- Chat using DroidCam Webcam on your PC, including audio and video
- Connect via WiFi or USB cable. (+ Basic Bluetooth support )
- Support for high-resolution video (including 720p HD playback)
- MJPEG CCTV / IP access (camera access via your browser or from your phone/tablet/other)
- Camera controls camera flash, autofocus, zoom, etc.
- Save fixed frames on SD card on the mobile device, or on PC via Windows Client
- Extensive controls on Windows client: reverse, flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
- Simple as well as Efficient: Designed to save as much battery and space as possible!
- And More…
File Size: 1.8 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Whats new in v6.9.8:
Fix some camera and encoder errors from the last update.