|Name||Colorize Photos - AI Enhancer|
|Publisher||Battery Stats Saver|
|Compatible with||Android 6.0 or latest|
|Updated||Aug 6, 2023|
|MOD||Premium Features Unlocked|
Download Colorize Photos Premium apk v2.1.2 – AI Enhancer for Android.
The premium version app unlocked full & professional features.
Colorize Photos – AI Enhancer
Table of Contents
Now making or converting black & white pictures into color with just a few touches. With Colorize Photos Premium app you can put colors on any BW photos. It is an automated tool system service that colors your black-and-white photos. Black and white images have no clue about the right colors.
The coloring of the photos is determined by teaching the machine learning model, but this model does not know the framework of the photos. The colors chosen are not historically accurate and are not necessarily accurate.
AI Photo Colorize
In the development of this app, artificial intelligence and machine learning along with computer vision technology have been widely used to achieve the highest accuracy and quality. In fact, by viewing many examples of black and white photos, this app has reached a high understanding of coloring images and can accurately guess the color of various objects and elements of the image and carry out coloring.
Due to the need for high processing power, the necessary processing is not done on the phone after selecting the image. It performs the complete colorization process on the cloud server or on the remote machine. Therefore, to use Colorize Photos Premium, your phone does not need to have powerful hardware.
Key Characteristics of Colorize Photos Premium:
- Instantly colorize any black-and-white photos for free.
- This app uses the Machine Learning model and Artificial technology for using the color on BW photos.
- Selected colors are not historically accurate and not necessarily correct.
- The black & white photos for the colorization can be selected from the gallery.
- You can save the output results on memory or directly share them on other applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Chrome or Google Photos.
- The service uses GPU servers to provide colorization functionality.
- The colorization process performs on the cloud server over the network, so no need for heavy hardware.
- And More…