The App Manager [Doanate] is an easy as well as a more advanced app and game manager app by AndroidDeveloperLB. It offers a simplistic interface with more tools over the default app manager. With this app, you can easily delete any user applications without going through various steps. Pro edition unlocked all the donate features with ad-free experience. So, Download App Manager Pro apk v5.45 for free from here.
If you like to try new apps and remove them frequently then these programs also very helpful for you. This software can help you do install and uninstall faster. If your Android device is rooted, you can also delete pre-installed apps on your phone. The user interface of this Android application is in different languages.
Suggested app for you: DNS Changer Pro (No root 3G / WiFi) for Android
Key Features of App Manager Pro 5.45 Android App:
Table of Contents
- Easiest uninstaller – single click on an app to uninstall it
- Install APK, APKS, APKM, XAPK files via other apps, directly
- Batch operations of apps: uninstallation, share, disable/enable, Re-install, manage, open in Play-Store or Amazon-AppStore
- APK files management
- Removed Apps history viewer
- Customizable Widgets, for uninstalling the recently installed app or clearing its internal/external data
- Normal/ROOT uninstallation of apps. Using ROOT, it’s much easier and faster
- Shows all kinds of apps, and not just those that you can launch. For example widgets, live wallpapers, keyboards, launchers, plugins,…
- Auto-handling of apps that have admin privileges, allowing you to revoke them and uninstall the apps
- Auto-add shortcuts to newly installed apps, no matter how you’ve installed them. Also, choose exactly which launcher will have the new shortcuts
- And More…
Download Link: App Manager Pro APK
File Size: 8 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Latest Version Updates:
Minor bug fixes, while preparing for better support of split-apk files