AFWall + (Donate) – is a complete firewall solution for your Android smartphone network. This software for Linux IP firewall Tyblz * powerful. This app allows you to limit or block applications that are allowed to access 2G / 3G and/or Wi-Fi networks while roaming. You can also control LAN traffic. Iptables is a GNU / Linux firewall that is installed on most Linux distributions by default.
Table of Contents
Key Features of AFWall + (Donate) Firewall App:
- Import/export rules to external storage
- Import DroidWall Rules
- Search apps
- Filter applications
- Multiple profiles with custom names
- Tasker / Locale support
- Highlight system applications with custom colors
- Ability to hide software icons (faster loading)
- Use LockPattern to protect the software
- Show/hide application ID
- Roaming Option for 3G / Edge
- VPN support
- LAN support
- Tether support
- IPv6 / IPV4 support
- Also, support Device management (protect AFWall + against deletion)
- Ability to select a language
- Select binary iptables / busybox
- Support for x86 / MIPS / ARM devices
- Support for wifi-only tablets
- And More…
Note: Advanced features require root access permission.
Installation File: AFWall + (Donate) APK
File Size: 6.4 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Latest Version Changelogs
- Feature: Bluetooth, USB tethering as separate rules – Thanks @nxzero
android.permission.BLUETOOTH requires for Bluetooth tether support
- Feature: Clone columns (Copy rules from one column to another column)
- Feature: Selectable Log target (LOG/NFLOG)
- Fix: Log related issues
- Fix: Notification related issues/Option removed!!
- Main screen UI update – Thanks @vvimjam
- Crash fixes as well as performance improvements
- Translation updates.