Add Text app: Text on Photo Editor is a very handy application for Android. You can use this app to easily edit your images and make the changes you want in them. Add Text app Premium v9.3.0 unlocked apk offer you to access complete features, tools, and effects for free.
Add Text on Photo of a useful tool for adding text over any image with just a few taps. There are many applications that allow you to edit images, but some features are very comprehensive and unusable, or hard to use. But this software has a quick and easy design and you can add your text to the pictures easily. In different styles and fonts, different types of text can be added, and text color can be selected and placed in three to two dimensions in the various sections of the graphic.
You can also try: Colorize Images Pro – black and white photo coloring App
Key Features of Add Text app: Text on Photo Editor 9.3.0 Unlocked:
Table of Contents
- A very practical application
- Simple and easy user interface
- Convenient facilities
- Easily add text to images
- More than 800 fonts
- Select text color
- Ability to add a variety of emojis
- Automatic saving of the latest edits
- Ability to insert three-dimensional images
- Storage in Jpeg and Png formats
- Lightweight and fast
- Add shadows and crystals
- And More…
As already mentioned, Text on Photo Editor is a very useful tool to add text to your pictures. You can use the software to speed up your preferred text to images in various storage formats using different fonts. Different types of emojis may also be added to images and they are available in various sizes and sections of images.
Download Link: Add Text app 9.3.0 Unlocked APK
File Size: 11.2 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
What’s new in 9.3.0:
1000+ fonts! 👀
Fixed problems from last releases of Add Text app Unlocked.
1. Font preview customization settings: change size and text
2. Your text’s font will be auto-selected if it is in the current category
3. Tap on Font Category selector to change to “My Fonts”, “Favorites” …
4. Use the filters in the “1000+” font category to select fonts by Language and by their Type
5. Search by font name in each font category