Password Manager SafeInCloud Pro v21.4.3 Apk for Android
Professional & Complete Unlocked App
The Password Manager SafeInCloud Pro 21.4.3 is a password-protected app for Android mobile. With this app, you can enter the password for different things like Facebook account, Email, also credit cards etc. This app also allows you to categorize the entered passwords so you have even more easy access to them. You can also build secure passwords in this app. This app can allow you passwords that have a high level of security. The SafeInCloud Password Manager has been designed in the form of materials also is therefore attractive. So Download Now and secure your privacy.
SafeInCloud Password Manager allows you to keep your logins, passwords, also other private info safe also secure in an encrypted database. You can synchronize your data with another phone, tablet, Mac, or PC via your own cloud account. It can be considered one of the most secure and best programs for protecting confidential data.
Key Features of Password Manager SafeInCloud Pro 21.4.3:
- Excellent material design (Google’s top user interface)
- High-strength encryption: Data protection with 256-bit encryption and AES
- Ability to easily synchronize information in different cloud services
- Support for Google Drive, Dropbox, and One Drive services
- Display the strength or weakness of stored passwords and passwords
- Excellent password generator for generating strong and random passwords
- Ability to synchronize your Android application with the Windows version
- Other features such as dark and light themes, auto import, and more
Password Manager SafeInCloud Pro app is developed by SafeInCloud [Russia]. This premium edition app is very popular and currently installed by more than 100,000+ users from Google PlayStore with 4.8 average users rating out of 5. From here (i1apk.com) you can download this premium application for completely free. You can also try – Avira Antivirus Security Pro 2020 (Unlocked)
File Size: 9.3 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
What’s new inside v21.4.3 :
- Sorting cards by name, date of creation, modification, size
- Automatic backup (see Settings)
- Search by label names
- Check for compromised passwords using haveibeenpwned.com
- Context menu command: Merge selected cards
- New labels: Passwords, Credit Cards Notes, Images, Files
- Improvements and bug fixes
If you have questions, suggestions or problems, please contact email@example.com.
If you like SafeInCloud, please leave a nice review at the store