|Compatible with||Android 7.0 and up|
|Updated||May 1, 2023|
Microsoft Planner v1.17.15 – a simple, visual way to organize teamwork.
The original version, Full and has no ads.
Microsoft Planner app info:
Table of Contents
Microsoft Planner is Microsoft’s project management and teamwork application for Android. This app was developed by Microsoft and published for free on Google Play. It provides a simple and intuitive way to organize teamwork. You can schedule tasks and tasks for all members of the work team. Also, exchange data and messages between members, and finally manage project stages, by means of which you can fully monitor. Know how the members are working and the progress of the project.
In this application, anyone can view their defined tasks and see what each team member is working on. Planner works on all your devices and you can access it from any type of operating system. Therefore, with this program, you will never lose your monitoring of tasks and projects. Note that this program comes with Office 365, so having an Office 365 business account is necessary to use it.
- Define tasks for each member of the work team
- Exchange messages, files, and documents between team members
- Ability to change project status and tasks
- Categorize tasks for easier access
- Show what each member is working on
- Announcement with a notification when new events occur
- View the tasks defined for each user along with their status
- The possibility of making changes in the responsibility of tasks