Download Microsoft Launcher Apk v126.96.36.199369 New Android Launcher with Ad-Free
Microsoft Launcher v188.8.131.52369 is one of the best stylish, wonderful and Beautiful Launchers for Android mobiles. With this Microsoft Launcher, you can easily install also activate various themes including icons. This Microsoft Launcher app provides access to different sections through shortcuts on the phone’s screen. With this Microsoft Launcher app can use the Bing Momentum Wallpaper in the launcher to see the wallpaper change on your mobile. This new launcher with a stylish appearance can be a great choice for changing the look of the mobile. However, there is still room for making the Microsoft Launcher. So Download Now this app also enjoy to customize your mobile with the beautiful launcher.
In the Microsoft Launcher, you will see your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts also more in your personalized feed. This new launcher app you can even set your feed as your default Home. With this Microsoft Launcher app, you can search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages also web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar. Also, you can customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer also more…
This Microsoft Launcher app is offered by Microsoft Corporation on Google PlayStore with 4.6 average users rating as well as a large number of downloads. Also, number users access also enjoy with Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs also more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, also recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs also web pages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices. It works with Android 4.0.3 or latest version.
Features of Microsoft Launcher v184.108.40.206369:
- People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen also place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
- Choose your look. Personalize the look also feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
- Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts also more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
- Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone also see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
- Search the web including your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages including web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
- Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double-tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer also more.
- And lots of more…
This new launcher provides access to various sections through shortcuts on the phone’s screen. You will not be able to add custom icons to your mobile home screen. This launcher with a stylish appearance can be a great choice for changing the look of the phone. However, there is still room for completing the Microsoft Launcher.
In this Microsoft Launcher application, you can use the Bing Momentum Wallpaper in the Microsoft Launcher Launcher to see the wallpaper change on your mobile device as soon as you change the wallpaper.
Changes in Microsoft Launcher v220.127.116.11369:
- Adaptive icons support – Now you can have the same look for your app icons with multiple choices for shapes.
- You are able to join Microsoft Teams meeting in your Feed card calendar.
- You can see your flagged emails from your Microsoft Account or work/school account in Tasks card.
- Launcher settings experience has been optimized so you can discover and find what you’re looking for quickly.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator’s Update