ImageMeter Pro (Full apk) is a powerful and smart app that comes with unique measuring tools. With this software, we can measure dimensions, angles, and areas from the smartphone camera. Just focus on the camera and select the target area to get nearly accurate measurements. So, if you forget your hardware tools for measuring in the workplace, then it can help you. From here download the purchased edition apk for free. So, Download ImageMeter Pro APK 3.5.30 now and enjoy complete unlocked features.
For home use, You no longer need to draw a sketch of your apartment or furniture. Simply take a photo and write its dimensions in the form of notes on your phone or notebook. ImageMeter Pro by Dirk Farin has the widest support for laser distance measuring devices. Most Leica, Bosch, CEM, Hilti, and TruPulse devices are supported.
Note: It’s not a laser measurement or any other professional work tool.
Table of Contents
Main Features of ImageMeter Pro 3.5.30 Android App:
- Measuring the desired length, angle, and area
- Metric as well as imperial units (even formats are supported such as 1 ′ 2 3/4))
- Input value with automatic completion
- Text annotation with User-Defined Texts and Automatic Text Formatting
- Output in PDF, JPEG as well as PNG Formats
- Also, sort your Images by Subcategories and Output complete files as ZIP archives. To open ZIP files, you can use – ZArchiver Pro
- Bluetooth Connection Size Laser distance gauges for measuring lengths, areas, and angles
- More than 10,000+ paid edition installation from PlayStore
Supported laser rangefinders by ImageMeter Pro: Leica Disto D110, D810, D510 (Android 4.3 with Bluetooth LE required), Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i, Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c, Hilti PD-38 (this is the only app that supports this device), CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT, TruPulse 200 and 360.
Unlocked Version Features:
- Unlimited annotation
- Without watermark in output images
- Unlimited Bluetooth meters
File Size: 25 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
What’s new inside v3.5.16
- ImageMeter Pro now support for Magpie VH-80 laser
– add GLM50-27c to device list
– update Chinese translation
– bug fixes
In the image export settings, you can now specify default image export options. These default options are used for all gallery/ZIP/cloud purchases. You can also set the PDF image resolution to use the default options. This makes exporting much faster. There is now a second sync mode: Image Upload. It uploads the cut images into your cloud storage so that you can directly access them from there with the office PC.
– length of marker lines in dimension strings can be adjusted
– improved output image quality
– image list can be shown in different sizes and as tiles
– added zip file export