FE File Explorer Pro v4.4.2 – a full-featured Android file manager application,
Free download paid edition apk (unlocked)
What is FE File Explorer Pro 4.4.2:
FE File Explorer Pro – File Manager is a powerful and full-featured file manager for Android OS. This app provides a set of management options to help monitor your files without any shortcomings and apply the desired changes to them. One of the essential features of this startup that the development team has paid special attention to is providing file sharing access on the network, which is very useful.
Unlike other tools available in the Android Market, you no longer need multiple software to open different files. This FE File Explorer Pro app allows you to open all kinds of images, videos, or audio files with just one touch and in the highest possible quality. If you want to make changes to your documents, call them and save them as new files after executing and applying the changes. The existing innovative system will also allow you to sync your files with your other Android device!
Advantages of FE File Explorer Pro over other file manager apps:
FE File Explorer Pro app is not only able to access local files but it can also access files on your computer, NAS, and cloud storage. From one place to another, you can move files. People who have Android phones and tablets can watch movies and listen to music from their phones and tablets. Directly see and manage documents, photos, and files without having to download them first.
If you need FTP for work (i.e., uploading large one GB+ files), this works GREAT. It’s also excellent at moving files between any Android device and computer. There are tons of file manager apps available on the Android market, but only a few offer FTP like this app. The dark theme and easy-to-use UI make this app very handy.
- Network sharing access on macOS, Windows, Linux, NAS via SMB and CIFS protocol
- Connect to SFTP, WebDAV, and FTP servers
- FE File Explorer Pro allows you to access cloud servers and file management
- Access cloud storage: OwnCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and OneDrive for Business.
- Access files on Android internal storage, SD Card, and USB OTG.
- Supports Windows Domain, Active Directory, and DFS
- A set of standard management options includes copy, move, delete, and more.
- View documents, browse images, and play video and music
- Edit your documents without the need for any additional tools
- Supports executing compressed files in zip and rar formats
- Quick search between all your files
- Stream movies and music from remote storage to Android.
- Backup camera photos to remote storage.
- Nearby file transfer: transfer files between Android and iOS devices.
- Sync information between your smart devices
FE File Explorer Pro – File Manager app developed by Skyjos Co., Ltd. It’s a premium app but already purchased and installed by more than 100,000+ users from Google PlayStore. If you are unable to purchase this app from the official site for some reason, then you can download it for free from here.
File Size: 74.16 MB
Installation Requirements: Android 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10, Android Red Velvet Cake, v12 Snow Cone or latest version.
What’s new inside v4.4.2 :
- Fixes Box connection issue.