The bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer is a powerful & premium Android application for VNC client with full features and high security. Connect with Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed. Paid edition unlocked all the premium features, and here you can download this Pro apk for Free.
The idea of controlling computers and servers using any other devices has always been an important application because smart devices manifested their many capabilities. In fact, smartphones or tablets come with all the opportunity to do so as they had a large monitor and a physical keyboard at times. VNC is a tool, which can be installed and remotely managed via any operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.). Since this tool supports all operating systems, we are far more popular than other remote tools and now with one of the best Android VNC clients, we are available to you.
Suggested App: Network Manager Pro APK (Paid, Full)
The bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer by the Iordan Iordanov (Undatech) software group is one of the best and most complete VNC clients made for Android. This app enables you to link as well as fully monitor all devices on which VNC is installed. This program, especially if you work with servers and often need to be in charge of them, is very useful to you.
Key Features of bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer:
- Supports multi-touch control, one left-click, two right-click, three middle-click, two-finger scrolling, and dragging
- Ability to zoom the screen
- Ability to reduce colors, at low-speed connections
- Integrate copy and paste operations
- Support for physical keyboard and FlexT9
- Supports most VNC servers such as TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, RealVNC
- Keep the page on for a long time
- Open multiple windows at once
- Password support
- Full mouse support
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS, and VeNCrypt for secure connections
- Supports two-way SSH authentication
- Full rotation capability and screen rotation lock
- Dynamic resolution changes that allow you to configure your computer in connection mode and control virtual machines from the BIOS to the OS.
- Higher security than RDP by combining SSH and VeNCrypt
- Manage sessions using AutoX similar to the NX client
- Ability to apply various settings for use on devices with different screen sizes and peripheral hardware
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Multi-language support
- And More…
File Size: 17.2 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Latest Version Changes:
- Fix for IMEs that use META_SHIFT_ON
- Fix for right-click in TouchPad mode
- ExtendedDesktopSize support for TigerVNC