The Sleep Cycle alarm clock Premium v18.104.22.16819 (Unlocked) is a very useful app that makes it easy to wake up. This app is an insightful alarm clock that analyses your sleep and takes you to your lightest level – a natural way to get comfortable and relaxed. This app allows millions of people to wake up safely and quickly. The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Wired, Wired, New York Times and several more have been added. From here download the latest complete unlocked apk file for free.
Table of Contents
The sleep cycle is continuously measured as the highest intelligent alarm clock and is one of the world’s most popular alarm clocks. In order to track your movement during sleep, this app uses a responsive accelerometer for your phone. Then the app finds the best time to wake you up with a 30-second window, which closes your warning at the time. See the suggested telephone location images. The application was proved by sleep science and has been presented for years of R&D.
You can also try: Notification Light / LED for Samsung – aodNotify PRO
Key Features of Sleep Cycle alarm clock Premium:
- Make it easy to wake up! The Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you up at the lightest stage.
- Detailed sleep statistics section and sleep chart for each night.
- 15 carefully selected and high-quality alarm melodies
- Use your music as the sound of waking up
- Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone gently
- Customize the wake-up window. From instant (regular alert time) to 90 minutes
- Background mode – Set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle – Continue sleep analysis in the background
- Sleep Notes – See how events like drinking coffee, overeating, or having a stressful day affect your sleep.
- Long-term chart – Track the quality of sleep over time, seeing the days or weeks you had the best and longest sleep.
- And More…
Download Link: Sleep Cycle alarm clock Pro apk [unlocked]
File Size: 128.4 MB
Installation Requirements: Android Jelly Bean, v4.4 – 4.4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 – 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Marshmallow (v6.0 – 6.0.1), v7.0 – 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 – 8.1 (Oreo), v9 Pie, Android 10 or latest version.
Bug fixes as well as some performance improvements.