Who we are
i1apk is a content-sharing website based in Kolkata, India. It was started in 2013 with lifi dot com now it’s i1apk.com. Our contact email id – email@example.com
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it
“Personal data” or “personal information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. We collect the following personal data:
When visitors leave comments on the site we may collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Furthermore, any comments on the website are publicly displayed and will be seen by other users on the site. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Contact information is given voluntarily when expressing an interest or contacting us using the contact form in our services, and allows i1apk to communicate with you. This includes but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you give us to contact us.
Who do we share your data with
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
i1Apk.COM is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on i1Apk.COM or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter. The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in i1Apk.COM search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Post mail is not accepted, send email instead. Don’t send PDF or Scanned PDF, we filtered all attachments.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
Google Advertisements Policies