Download Offline Google Translate Apk v5.25.1 for Android with Ad-Free
Google Translate Apk is one of the most capable of translating all texts from any language app for Android. The Google Translate is an official app to translate text, words, speech, writing, and even handwriting easily. In the modern era, the use of heavy and thick books is nothing but a waste of time and energy waste. In Google Translate Apk many tools in place that Google has been able to translate to the simplest. With these apps, you can easily translate various texts and words into more than 103 languages of the world. So Download Now this apps and easy to translate.
Google Translate Apk has many features provides such as instant and advanced image translation. And downloading various database information for offline use in an emergency, and also the ability to translate most of the world’s languages into any other language can undoubtedly bring the best mobile companion software experience to users. This app is recommended to all Android users, including students, engineers, doctors and…
This Google Translate app is offered by Google LLC on Google PlayStore with 4.4 average users rating as well as a large number of downloads. Also, number users access Google Translate is capable of translating all texts from English to Farsi and Persian to English. If you need other languages, you can easily download and use them from within the app. The new Google Translator also supports English audio input, and you can easily type them into words to type in the app. It works with Android 4.0.3 or latest version.
Features of Google Translate Apk v5.25.1:
- Translate between 103 languages by typing.
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and your translation pops up.
- Offline: Translate 59 languages when you have no Internet.
- Instant camera translation: Use your camera to translate text instantly in 38 languages.
- Camera Mode: Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations in 37 languages.
- Conversation Mode: Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages.
- Handwriting: Draw characters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages.
- Phrasebook: Star and save translations for future reference in any language.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
Google Translate Apk v5.25.1 Download Link:
This Google Translate Apk feature is online handwriting recognition and writing of words is another way to enter text into applications that work better for handsets with a pen like the Samsung Note.
Changes are Google Translate Apk v5.25.1:
- Improved offline translations with upgraded language downloads
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation.
• Camera for translating text via the camera.
• SMS for translating text messages.
• External storage for downloading offline translation data.
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices.